– “Copper wake up” (W) and “Copper wanted this cycle but couldn’t get it” (c) markers in DMA debugger had disappeared. Skip also shows ‘W’ if SKIP skipped.
– Do not allow cycle-exact blitter without at least memory cycle-exact CPU. It is not anymore compatible with faster modes.
– Fixed random corruption when cycle-exact blitter was enabled and CPU was (memory) cycle-exact and CPU config was fast.
– Do not allow opposite joystick directions at the same time (some games crash..) if mapped using Game Ports panel. It is still allowed if configured using Input panel and it was mapped to left/right/up/down events (not horiz/vert).
– Added official WinUAE FloppyBridge support.
– Added basic floppy type selection to Quickstart panel (3.5″ DD, 3.5″ HD and FloppyBridge). Selection is not remembered yet.
– DLLs go to
– Simple and flexible UI implementation. Different than in unofficial WinUAE floppybridge versions.
– Drive type select menus have “Configure Floppybridge” option if floppybridge DLL is detected. Selecting the option opens floppybridge configuration UI (which is located in floppybridge DLL, it is not part of WinUAE UI), use it configure one or more drive profiles. Select profile to enable floppybridge mode for selected emulated drive.
|Télécharger WinUAE v4.9.0 Beta 37 (64-bit)|
|Site Officiel de WinUAE|
Aller à la source