Jamendo is growing and we are looking for immediate hiring several :
Web software developers
The Software Developers will:
• Design and code feature changes to Jamendo’s web site and landing pages for numerous partners
• Collaborate with software engineers and management to develop innovative, user-friendly features from concept to implementation.
• Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to brainstorm effective web features to increase the traffic and the stickiness of our service.
The candidate should:
• Know PHP or Python
• Know some frameworks like Smarty or PEAR.
• Know how to design for different browsers and screens, with a goal of designing for conversion of site visitors.
• The ideal candidate will have outstanding user-centered design knowledge and visual design skills, good technical knowledge and proven expertise in designing for the Web.
This position will participate in strategic, creative brainstorming sessions to produce fresh and unexpected ideas, so a candidate’s creativity and willingness to bring new, innovative ideas to the table is ideal.
– A dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
– Competitive salary, benefits, SOP
– Great multi-cultural working environment where pro-activity, creativity and new ideas are valued and encouraged
Based in Luxembourg and created by successful entrepreneurs, Jamendo is the largest Creative Commons music websites. Since early 2005, Jamendo is promoting unlimited, legal and free music download. In July 2007, Jamendo received funding from Mangrove Capital Partners, the well-known early backer of Skype.
Please send a full CV with photo and a cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aller à la source