Join Procsea, the leading B2B marketplace for seafood products currently experiencing strong international growth.
Join the team as a Back-end Developer and join us in revolutionising a sector, combining the best of the web with the best of the sea.
– Developing new features
– Designing and developing APIs
– Monitoring and documenting all elements of the “server to client” chain
– Integrating with different platforms (buyer, seller, carrier, etc.)
– Helping to define the product roadmap
– Optimising performance and scalability
– Supporting the implementation of AI into the platform
We offer a work environment based around trust and independence. We train you in our solution and support you as you develop.
Your development and compensation will be in line with your investment and your successes.
– Experience in developing complex web applications
– Python / Django Expert + experience in other technologies
– Good knowledge of DevOps Linux + PostgreSQL
– Experience in testing + continuous integration
– Engineering degree
– Professional level of English
– Team player
– Get to know us:
Our mission: to enable professionals to buy and sell seafood in just a few clicks.
Our solution: a B2B disruptive marketplace for wholesalers, producers and professional buyers.
Our potential: fish is one of the most traded products in the world, the sea is the limit! We are growing strongly, with international development.
We are already trusted: prestigious clients, solid investors, and other (international and diverse) talents have already joined the Procsea adventure.
Work environment: We are committed to answering all of your questions about the (dynamic, talented, international, and diverse) team and the business culture. By joining us now you are securing a choice position in the evolution of our start up.
Start date : To begin immediately (ideally)
Salary : Dependent on profile
Contract: Permanent contract
If you wish to join us, please send your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aller à la source